There are many ways to support our mission to protect Dad Norfolk.
- “Like” our public Facebook page, Norfolk Botanical Garden Eagle Alliance.
- Share the link to this website with family and friends through social media such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Tell your friends and family to spread the word.
- Purchase any of our items we may offer for sale, where all proceeds will go towards expenses to continue our fight.
- And of course donations are always welcome using our “Donate” button!
- The most important thing you can do to help is to always believe and EAGLE ON!!!
As of October 10, 2014, Eagle On Alliance is now an official non-profit organization and all donations are now tax-deductible.
If you would like to donate to help our cause, please use the donate button on this site or send a check made out to Eagle On Alliance to EOA, 1116 Hanover Avenue, Norfolk, VA 23508.
SOME VERY SPECIAL THANK YOU’S!
Eagle On Alliance wishes to especially thank Visual Harbor for donating the design of our new website. We are so appreciative of their support of Dad and the Missus and of EOA’s mission to save them. We are so happy to have them on our side!
Eagle On Alliance would also like to thank the following people for their generous support of the eagles at Norfolk Botanical Garden and Eagle On Alliance.
- The Law Firm of Meyer, Glitzenstein & Crystal for their guidance, expertise and dedication to the Norfolk Botanical Garden eagles.
- The many photographers who so generously allowed us to use their stunning photos and videos.
- Judy Amos
- Carrie Gronlund
- Mike Inman
- Darlene McNulty
- Barb Melton
- Bob Mislan
- Pam Monahan
- Duane Noblick
- Hope Reed
- Carol Senechal
- Jehan Shevalier
- Linda Vetter
- Lynne Wert
- And a warm thank you to Norfolk Botanical Garden for allowing us to use screen captures, videos and photos from the Norfolk Botanical Garden Eagle Cam and for allowing us to quote information from its website.